How to paint your own Indy Car
- This also works for most
unpainted 1/32 cars
- First, purchase model paint or the specific paint
specified by the owner of the store from which you got it from.
- Remove the screws from the bottom of the car, be
careful of things connected to the body from the chassis when
- If so you desire, remove the wing from the Indy Car;
the wing can be glued back on after painting or for more realistic
crashes you can leave it unglued to the body.
- If spray painting, mask off all areas where you don't
want the paint, this means cover them up with a good tape
and seal them down nicely.
- Paint your body the colors which you have chosen.
- If you want to put on decals, now is the time. Wait
'till the paint has dried and then apply your decals.
- That's it! You have your very own Indy Car all
up the way YOU like it.
- Bring it to Cool Games to race! You get a break
in prices if you bring a painted car, and an even better deal if you
bring the picture of the real car you modeled yours after.
- If you have any questions email us at
email@example.com or call us at (978) 486-4145.